2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meal Applications available every day through out the school year!
——–How to Apply——–
To participate in the National School Lunch Program please complete a Free or Reduced price meal application for your child(ren).
AVAILABLE NOW: Paper and Online Meal Applications
Paper Applications can be picked-up and returned at School Sites and/or the District Office.
- Applications will be available to fill out, pick-up and/or drop-off at the District Office outside of the Nutrition Services Building, Monday-Friday from 8am to 12pm
- There will be tables outside of the office with blank applications to fill out and boxes to drop-off your application
- If you have any questions or need assistance with filling out your application please make an appointment by calling Nutrition Services (619) 691-5510. (M-F, 8am-12pm)
- If coming in person you will need to wear a mask and the practice social distancing guidelines.
Online applications may be completed on the Parent Portal, which keeps data secure, confidential and ensures that the application is completely filled out. This accelerates the application review process and determination of your child’s eligibility status. You may complete and submit an application here.
- Must have username and password to login
- Students must be registered with their school before applying for meals
**To learn how to fill out an online application, click here for the Power Point Tutorial.**
NOTICE: On July 1, 2020 SUHSD increased the Paid Lunch Meal Price to $3.10 and Paid Breakfast Meal Price to $1.90.
Please note: Free, reduced and full paid meals are served using an automated accounting system that protects the privacy of all students.